24 hours after MMR changes. Have you noticed anything different? (Killer or Survivor)
I know they said it can take a few days or longer for the mmr brackets to sort itself out with the new changes. That said what has it been like for you so far?
I know they said it can take a few days or longer for the mmr brackets to sort itself out with the new changes. That said what has it been like for you so far?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and what I mean by "Still feels the same as before" is that I have not really seen much of a change. Some matches you clearly have new players against you and some you have people who clearly know what they are doing. Would I say if I had a problem with the old MMR no I did not so to me its the same as before.
Agreed, were in the stage right now where its just random teammates. First game on survivor after the changes I go against the babiest Demo I have ever seen. Then just played a super sweaty game in solos versus an amazing Artist, and my solo queue teammates actually knew how to play the game.
On the killer side, my matches have only been getting slightly harder because people are learning how to dodge Judgments power.
I've never had such a long string of 4ks at 4 or 5 gens as killer or soloq 4outs as survivor before. It's been really eye opening. I'd forgotten what low hour playing was like. About a week in and it's starting to level out a little. Killers are getting harder but the survivors are still a mixed bag (more than usual), and I'm winning almost all my killer matches.