PLEASE add an African server
I play in a Southern African country , i get 120-200 ping as Killer. The abuse i get from Survivors in the egc is overwhelming , and I understand where theyre coming from.
African players spend money on this game and we invest just as much time in it as everyone else.
We have a sizeable community here that enjoys DBD.
Cape Town, South Africa is the perfect spot for an African server. PLEASE BHVR PLEASE for the love of God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
There are honestly a lot of places they could look to place servers and probably should, but I think they said they aren't looking to expand the number of servers. I know it's not nearly as bad but when you're like me smack in the middle of the US when there are two servers on each coast of North America for some reason but not a single Central server it feels a bit targeted lmao