Back from my break. Here are my thoughts
It’s still awful. Survivor is boring as heck because of how much hand-holding there is, while playing Killer feels bad because of how unfair the game can be.
The last four events, along with their recent decisions surrounding them, have made the developers look incompetent.
The whole situation where they decided to make a “joke” about nerfing the new Killer before it was even released, while claiming they were doing it to “help streamers,” was a terrible move on their part. Personally, I don’t think it was actually a joke. It seemed like they had already prepared everything to nerf the Killer, and once they saw the backlash, they tried to pass it off as a joke instead.
To me, that whole situation just made the developers look even more out of touch with their own community.
Comments
The problem is that many people cant measure their own skill level. Both survivor and killer.
And if you only complain and dont ask yourself, what could i have done differently, you will never improve.
"Just do gens."
😐
I understand what you're saying, and I agree that players should look at what they can improve on. But my post wasn't just about losing or blaming my teammates/the other side. My issue is with how the game currently feels to play and some of the recent decisions the developers have made. I can improve at the game and still think certain design choices are frustrating or poorly handled.