Can we remove the reticle add-ons and add reticles as a toggle in the menu?
I watched the dbd discord showcase and I absolutely love that the near miss add-on for the judgement is now basekit. I became even happier when it was shown that you could toggle the near miss killer instinct on or off. This has got me thinking, could we please do the same for reticle add ons?
Certain projectile killers like Krasue, Trickster and springtrap have add-ons that give the player a reticle to help with aiming the power. I think that putting this behind an add on slot shouldn't be a thing, because it makes it so that people who need the reticle can now only use 1 add on slot if they want to keep the reticle. I think that making the reticle a toggleable option would be absolutely amazing and would fix this problem!
Comments