Own server for Russians

Can you please set up a server for the russian players since its pretty annoying getting matched against their 90+ pings in 8/10 rounds. They always connect to FFM and its pretty frustrating for all players playing on normal ping.

Comments

  • This topic comes up repeatedly, and unfortunately BHVR has not addressed the criticism so far. It is true that matches involving players from certain regions—such as Russia—can often lead to negative experiences due to high ping. For quite some time, I’ve been avoiding lobbies with Cyrillic names or clearly Eastern European usernames, as the connection issues can be quite severe. At some point, it simply becomes too frustrating, so I prefer not to join those lobbies anymore.

  • I'm pretty sure BHVR is using Amazon Web Services for its server hosting, so you'd have to tell Jeff Bezos to build a datacenter in Russia, as there's not one there now.