Account Suspension no reason given
"This account has been permanently suspended due to violating out terms of use."
I didnt even do anything i just played a game where i was t bagging the hatch and then i went to main menu went afk then restarted game it said this error message.I was told to contact eac and they are taking way too long to reply on my appeal.Is this what kind of treatment you offer loyal players? This makes me wanna boycott u guys.

Comments
I didnt.I have been playing this game for years never happened to me before.But now all of a sudden it gave me this error message.They didnt give me a reason for the ban..
I didnt
Just to point out that sharing your player id is not wise even if you are banned. Its your identification id for the game so it could be used to impresonate you.
The ban also says you got banned for breaking their terms of use. That does not always mean thats its for cheating and to my knowledge if its for cheating it literally states you are banned because of it.
"Rules of Conduct
You violate these Terms of Use if you:
This above-referenced list of prohibitions only provides examples of unacceptable conduct and is not intended to be a complete or exclusive list of prohibited conduct. Your online conduct should be guided by common sense and respect for others who access and use the Website (whether or not such third parties are registered users of the Website) and the Games and for the employees and representatives of BHVR. You must also obey all federal, provincial, state, and local laws, regulations and rules that apply to your activities when you use BHVR Services. BHVR reserves the right to terminate your Account and to prevent your use of any and all BHVR Services if your Account is used to engage in illegal activity, violates these rules of conduct, or otherwise any Overall Terms."
Can be anything of these things or even this
"You may not combine, transfer or exchange your Subscription with or to other users or accounts for any reason, failure of which may result in suspension or termination of your Subscription and/or Account."
Still you should wait for the customer support to answer as talking about bans is not allowed on the forum. So this thread most likely will get either locker or deleted when a mod sees it.
Portions like that aren't meant to be read in the absence of the rest of the sentence structure, it goes with the earlier examples and the following clarification. It just prevents someone from going 'I wasn't harassing them, I was antagonizing them, and you didn't technically list that.'