Falsely Banned
So, here we go. Obviously, a lot of you are going to be on the opposite side of people who have been banned in this game, as I’ve seen on Reddit. However, Support has done me an injustice, and I feel like this deserves an actual post.
I have two accounts for DBD. I have my main account, which I’ve played since 2016, and I decided to make an alt account for the 10th anniversary just to enjoy the game. I thought maybe my partner could use it and play with me in the future.
Sadly, my alt account was permanently banned after only 80 hours of playtime. The reason given was that I had violated something in the EULA, which I have never done.
At one point, after someone called me a cheater, I made a joke and said, “Yeah, I’m cheating. Totally. Thanks for the compliment.” I was obviously being sarcastic and joking around. Four games later, I received a “Game License Suspended” message, and my account was permanently banned.
What makes this even more frustrating is that Support claims that multiple people have reviewed my case and that they are standing by their decision. However, they have refused to provide any actual evidence that I was cheating or explain what specifically I supposedly did to violate the EULA.
I have never cheated in this game. I’ve been playing Dead by Daylight for 10 years, and I have never used cheats, exploits, or anything else that would give me an unfair advantage.
I understand that people who cheat should be banned, and I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m simply asking for some transparency and actual evidence. If I genuinely did something wrong, then tell me what I did and provide the evidence supporting the ban.
But being permanently banned from an account with only 80 hours of playtime, without being given any explanation beyond “you violated the EULA,” is incredibly frustrating—especially when I know I didn’t cheat.
I’m hoping this post reaches someone who is willing to actually look into the situation rather than simply telling me that the decision has been reviewed and is final.
Comments
Appeals are not managed on the Forums; you need to contact Support. As you have already contacted Support, we have no way to reverse or change their findings.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals
Please note that we have a zero tolerance policy. If your ban was found to be legitimate, it will not be lifted under any circumstances. Creating additional support tickets will not change the outcome of your appeal.