Por favor, não esqueçam do Dead by Daylight Mobile ❤️.

Dead by Daylight Mobile wasn’t just a game to me.

It was a place where I made memories.

I know the Mobile version was discontinued, and I understand that decisions like that are complicated. But I wanted you to know that there are players who didn’t see it as just a mobile game.

For some of us, it was one of the best games we ever played.

I miss Feng Min.
I miss the old builds.
I miss the maps.
I miss the chaos.
I miss the feeling of being chased and somehow escaping with one last Dead Hard.

And most of all, I miss the people I played with.

If there is ever even a possibility of bringing Dead by Daylight Mobile back in any form, please know that there are players who would come running back.

I had one Dead Hard and a dream.
And for a little while, that was enough to save everyone. ❤️

Thank you for giving me those memories.

A former Dead by Daylight Mobile survivor. 🥺❤️

Comments

  • behavior didnt make dbd mobile. they contracted netease to make it. behavior has no capacity to develop 2 different games at the same time(a mobile port is so vastly different from a console/pc version that they are 2 different games and you would a need a different studio to do that. its not coming back, im certain of it

  • NetEase saw how much money Marvel Rivals making them and abandoned DBD Mobile faster than Krasue was abandoned by the players.