Game mode idea: Entity Shuffle (a TWIST on twisted masquerade!)
So I was thinking about potential game modes/LTMs that could come to the game and I thought, what if we brought a variation of the twisted masquerade back? Hear me out here. What if we used the same system of a random effect happens periodically through the match, but we removed the at will powers that people thought were problematic anyway (ex. killer remote hooks) and brought in NEW periodic effects? Here are some ideas I had, including some that were already in the twisted masquerade:
Heal/exposed
Lights out (like as in the current lights out just HAPPENS for like 60-90 seconds, maybe minus the anticamp and gen speeds)
haste
respawning FRAGILE ONLY pallets (I think fragile pallets when not able to be spawned by the survivors at will is a funny mechanic. If the game did it like as a map wide thing randomly instead of the survivors doing it I think it could work)
randomizing perks (what if everyone's perks could just change mid match to some random stuff for 60 seconds? I think that could be fun!)
portals from the black banquet? (I think if they removed the invisibility part and having no scratch marks for survivors this would be fine. I know some people hated it though)
I think maybe it would be better if these effects were not shown in advance so that people couldnt plan around it happening. I also dont know if maybe it would be best to keep the effects being tied to hooking/completing generators or if they just happen at a specified time interval.
Please let me know what you think and other ideas you have for this! I really think this could be a great mode and I want people to talk about it more!
Comments
This sounds pretty crazy! Just pretty much up the ante of the concept of chaos shuffle. I like the idea of the changes periodically throughout the match, keeps people on their toes and could really provide some funny, surprising moments.