4:3 resolution support

Hello dear ones Behaviour, In this post I will try to convey the thoughts of many DBD players at the time of its creation, regarding the resolution of 4:3 and so on. Reasons to return it:

  1. Hundreds of competitive games support it and millions of players use it in various games, so why limit them in DBD?
  2. In response to answers like 4:3 gives a big advantage, I will say two things: take the same counter-strak2, there the 4:3 resolution is compensated by the viewing angle, which is cut off, in DBD you can do the same thing, It won't give any advantage, and even if it does give one, it will take away something else. The second thing I'll say is no secret to anyone. Thousands of players use third-party software that is frankly not Your anti-cheat software notices it, so why not make this function legal to cover all the income of the creators of such cheats?
  3. From my own experience, I can say that I really miss this resolution, and using a third-party cheat is low for me. On behalf of the entire community, we ask you to return support for 4:3 resolution and others.

Comments