Thanks for the recommendations

So From your recommendations i made a poll to see which game I’m trying out first. Go nuts. (the reason Deltarune is there is because I was going to play with a friend, but we both just kind of forgot so it’s just been sitting in my collection for few months and I just kind of thought. why not?)

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Baulders Gate 3 is very good indeed

  • Balurders gate 3 ftw!

    Reanimal is also cute but much shorter then other games on list.

  • @random1543 said:

    Balurders gate 3 ftw!

    Reanimal is also cute but much shorter then other games on list.

    Theres like a good chance I just play a gnome paladin purely just because I just find it funny for the Frontline class to be like 2 inches tall. I’ll probably give the poll about another week to make sure I get as many people’s opinions as I can though.

  • Reanimal gets mine!