Please inform me on the possibility of a Twitch shirt/cosmetic
I am a Twitch Affiliate and stream DBD, but I have been curious about how to obtain the Twitch shirts for a while now as they have been a goal of mine. I've heard many different things on this topic. I'm sure they're a guarantee if you're in the creator program, but many of us are small streamers, and some players who aren't fog whisperers have the cosmetics.
I was told that fog whisperers may give out the code to streamers who use #ShirtMySurvivor in the titles of their streams, usually on the last week of the month. Then I was told they don't do this. Is being in the creator program the only way to obtain the rep? I would just like to come to the conclusion if I will ever be able to see the items in game.
Even though many of us are small, there are a lot of toxic people/streamers in the creator program. Very toxic streamers have these cosmetics and more. I'm just a simple streamer who is not toxic and loves the game and wants to represent that with my favorite character, my p100 dwight. My goal is to get a Twitch shirt for him.
(Also, I do have #ShirtMySurvivor in my title and tags everytime I'm live. I'm an Affiliate. I also have 20 hours every month scheduled for DBD but I've already played over 95 hrs in my analytics.)
I've asked support on the official website and it took them 30 days to tell me nothing/give a generic answer. I thought i might get more help posting here. I don't want to give up on my dream even though the outlook is grim.
Comments
Hello! Certainly hope a dev can pop by and give you a little more insight than what I am about to provide, but my understanding is you need to be in the creator program now to get the shirts and that the #ShirtMySurvivor in your streams no longer applies. I'm sharing the link to what the requirements are to be in the program below.
https://deadbydaylight.com/creator-program/
Just note, I have several friends who have met these goals and have not been added to the program yet. Don't give up hope, just wanted to be transparent on what I personally know. I really hope you can get in ❤️
We have a page on the Creator Program here, as Rock pointed out! It details the program requirements and you can apply for it there! https://deadbydaylight.com/creator-program/