Playstation- 32M - EST- Casual Gamer here looking for new friends!
Hello! been looking for group / start a group to play with, I'm a Casual gamer, I tend to not rage over a game we loss, it's like win or loss- it happens 🤣. Anyways, looking for people close to my age (I will accept 21+) at the lowest.
So my gaming schedule is all over the place during summers depending my work for example: I might be on From like 12pm-5Pm on my off days, if this is ok with you,
add me up PSN: YourHeroJesse
Happy gaming
(Just note I won't be on till next Monday) I figured to make this post early to see if people are interested. Yes I have a mic- etc.
Feel free to add me to your friend group or let's start a fun group!
Also love Customs to mess around play killer etc.
Enjoy!
Comments