looking for ppl to play with - playstation
I would love to get more ppl to play with! I don't take this game serious at all, but always want to escape!
W42, Prefer 30+ to play with, you must handle some frustration and swearing combined with laughter. And you must want to play for fun. LGBTQ+ friendly is a must.
I prefer EU players, but my friends live in USA, so i play on the servers there too and I am used to the lag. We always play around and have fun. VC makes the game much more fun, but not something you have to join in on if you don't want to.
Drop your gamertag or send me a message. Let's get tunneled and camped together in the fog!
Comments
Hello, I’m 34 also looking for more swfmates. Add me on Discord (muffiintiime) so we can link up to play!
Added you:)