Crash (fatal world leak)
Played game for quite awhile & this the first error received in a long time. Runtime error fatal world leak?
First time seeing this & wondering if this is due to the latest patch or if anyone is familiar with this?
Played game for quite awhile & this the first error received in a long time. Runtime error fatal world leak?
First time seeing this & wondering if this is due to the latest patch or if anyone is familiar with this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its Unreal Engine crash. "It happens when a game world, level, or data asset fails to unload from the computer's memory." Most likely happened because you played a long time.
I see.
I may have worded the thread wrong, I meant I have been playing dbd a long time as opposed to in one sitting .. I think about 1hour or so when it happened
hopefully as you said it remains the same thing and is just a random thing unreal engine can/might do randomly every so often
may have been what the person suggested, but as I wasn’t playing for an extended period .. could it still be that? Or just a random unreal issue