Why aren't we allowed to equip bp offerings in Lights Out?
See title.
It would be nice to make that possible, because the gamemode is "special fun" already and I do not see any point to torture myself in 15 minute games for 20k BP.😐️
See title.
It would be nice to make that possible, because the gamemode is "special fun" already and I do not see any point to torture myself in 15 minute games for 20k BP.😐️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess to prevent the other offerings from being used they just disabled offerings as a whole. The other offerings shouldn't be usable, but yeah you should be able to use cakes / bps. Too much effort I guess
Does make sense to some degree, but they could also disable the offerings for Haddonfield, so why not disable all offerings except those for extra bp?
If it is possible for map offerings that aren't usable any more, than it should not be that much effort no?
yeah I have no idea, the only thing I can say is that in that case they disabled the offering for the whole game, didn't matter which gamemode. Maybe it's slightly different when trying to apply that only to a certain gamemode