Would you like to see another Grimoire-esque event in the future?
Basically another chance to build a killer.
Personally the judgement seems cool I like its power.
But building a new killer as a community again would be nice.
Basically another chance to build a killer.
Personally the judgement seems cool I like its power.
But building a new killer as a community again would be nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes but I want there to be actual details next time. Like just look at the abysmal perks the survivors and to a lesser extent the killers got. If we are going to be fed hot garbage then I'd want to vote for ya know, not hot garbage.
Yes, but if it's a whole chapter again, I hope some of the options that got voted on phase 1 of this Grimoire are not available again.
Like sure, we can pick between a grounded, supernatural, otherworldly or chimeric killer again. But if "otherworldly" wins again, just don't put another "divine killer" option, so the voting can't end up with the same basic concept we already got with the Judgement.