Pastel des fêtes [Meg Thomas]

Pastel des fêtes [Meg Thomas] Je veux acheter l'ancien skin Rift, mais il n'est pas apparu dans les paquets depuis plus d'un an... J'attends avec impatience. Meg Thomas est un personnage original, et on a l'impression que les skins se font rares ces derniers temps... C'est difficile d'attendre les packs pour les anciens skins, alors pourriez-vous les remettre dans la boutique ?

On dirait que Jake, Talita et Ace sont les seuls à apparaître régulièrement... Le skin Pastel de Meg est sorti en février 2025 et n'est pas réapparu dans les packs depuis. S'il vous plaît, remettez-le en solde !

———

Please add the Meg-Thomas [Vacation Pastel] skin to the shop or a bundle.. It hasn't appeared in a bundle for over a year, so I've been waiting so anxiously.. Jake, Talita, Ace, and Zarina keep appearing, but Meg never does.. Please, at least release a skin bundle. I want to buy it even if it's expensive.. She is a character I love, and it upsets me that there is such a lack of skins these days and they aren't pretty. Please, please add her to a bundle..

Comments

  • I want to get this so badly that I want to convey it even if it means doing it this way. If any developers happen to see this, please, I beg of you... T.T

  • Honestly, why do I have to wait for skins that are already on sale in the store to be re-released in a bundle? I really don't know how you run this. Do you even read the posts? You should release the items that aren't being sold in bundles. I've waited a whole week...

    The skin I want hasn't even been released for over a year and a half.

  • Please add an option to purchase items with Golden Cells in the shop. This would allow us to buy as much as we need. Sable Rift items have already been restored for purchase, so I do not understand why Meg has been made so difficult to obtain. Since this item has been released for a long time, I ask that you pay attention to this issue..I don't have much time left….