Lich voiceline on Twins
So I had previously had a killer match as The Lich, but as I've been in a lobby as the Twins 'This Shall be their resting place' voiceline played before everyone was ready.
I've never had this before - has anyone else?
So I had previously had a killer match as The Lich, but as I've been in a lobby as the Twins 'This Shall be their resting place' voiceline played before everyone was ready.
I've never had this before - has anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is currently a bug that sometimes Lich's voiceline randomly happen on other characters during a match or in the menu. I already had them with Knight and Houndmaster.
This has no affect on gameplay or anything like that but it's just confusing and embarrassing. It will probably get patched with the next chapter (so on Aug 25th).
Its original report is currently marked as "Under Investigation". Its also been reported several times already.
https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/5610
Victor just grew up a little, don’t worry about it.