Network Connection Issues continuously on Switch

Hello hello! I already have a ticket submitted to try and troubleshoot the issue officially, but this is something that keeps happening. I will be unable to connect to the game for days at a time. I get the "no network connection" screen saying that I don't have a connection, plus a provider ID.

I have tried all of the suggested troubleshooting listed for the issues. I don't have issue connecting online in any other game I have on my switch. When this has happened before, it has gone away on its own once, but I usually have to wait for support to get back to me before I'm able to access. I feel like I'm going crazy. I don't know what is causing the issue? I have an OLED switch 1, the Nintendo online subscription ....

Anyone have any other ideas? I haven't been able to participate in the summer event at all so far, and DBD is the only game I have the Nintendo online for. :(

Comments