New Kwon's skin doesnt show in store - how to fix this?
So, i cant see new Kwon's skin from waterfront massacre collection in the store - nor on his page in store, neither on collection page.
I also went to featured page in the store and there was only Vee's skin.
I also played with the teammate who has this skin but i see him in lobby in his default skin.
What did i do - I checked integrity of game files and restart the game, cleared cash of downloads in steam and restart steam, changed language and restart the game (for the game to download new files for language and maybe a missing skin too). It all didnt help. It looks like my version of the game just doesnt know that this skin is in the game.
Has anyone faced this problem too? How can i fix it?



Comments