Where are the creators?

For the early access PTB announced today (7/30/26), to participate, I'm told this:

  • Watch one hour of selected Dead by Daylight creators on Twitch with drops enabled.

Where is the list of selected Dead by Daylight creators? I couldn't find one on the page that's advertising this.

Comments

  • Not a comprehensive list but this is who I've found doing drops so far

    OhTofu

    Hens

    zmpixie

    Mish

    PixelbushYT

    Lynxi

    GhostArcade

    Staggiez

    Cahlaflour

    Paulie Ester

    The King

    Zerbs

    BougieBlackChick

    Scott Jund

    MintSkull

    LillithOmen

    RapidMain (this isn't confirmed but he hinted he was earlier)

    There are others that are not confirmed but I'd be shocked if they're not doing it like Otz and LittleSpaceRock but they haven't streamed since early access started.

  • @MrBonusPoint said:

    For the early access PTB announced today (7/30/26), to participate, I'm told this:

    • Watch one hour of selected Dead by Daylight creators on Twitch with drops enabled.

    Where is the list of selected Dead by Daylight creators? I couldn't find one on the page that's advertising this.

    In theory you just have to search for streams of dbd with the tag "Drops Enabled" and then you should find them. I didn't use it because I watch hens usually if I watch any dbd right now, but he does have it for sure :D

  • If you go to the "Drops Inventory" page on Twitch, the link next to the drop will take you to all participating channels.