What is the real way to win in this game?

At first you would think that you would have to follow your roles name, like killer getting a 4k or survivors escaping but if you strictly follow that you get very minimal blood points and not as much fun. Starts to feel like a job instead of a game doing this.

However this usually causes staleness, frustration, and most importantly low scoren and blood points overall. Although your goal is to follow said roles that way it won't give you the extra bp. Each role actually has other objectives than just surviving and killing. I'm also not saying you shouldn't do this but you shouldn't fully dedicate yourself to either straight out dedicating to wiping out a whole lobby as killer or straight out playing generator repair simulator as a survivor with the occasional medic call.

when I play killer I've managed to get over 100k blood points with 0 kills just for jumpscaring survivors or causing a major chase and death hooking them and letting them all escape like I was the host. It wasn't just hilarious to do this but made it entertaining for both sides. It is a horror game and you are the horror.

Also when I play survivor I did nearly the same thing, mostly through having the killer either chase me or mess with the killer while still unhooking and healing my teammates. Creating a diversion or completely making the killer question their sanity isn't just hilarious but also enjoyable. Even if I get killed or sacraficed messing with the killer this way was insanely hilarious and scored me a ton of blood points as well.

Also lore wise killers killing in a trial and survivors escaping you never leave the entities realm. So does purely escaping and killing a win or is it only partiality part of the whole objective and sticking to that only counts as a loss?

I'm just asking you guys to consider this. It is a game afterwards, and games are meant to be fun.

So utilize different stuff, be unexpected, and enjoy the game.

Also my stuff I use for this:

On Killer usually run undetectable perks especially on non stealth killers or even mimic what the horror movies does. Gives an extra jumpscare and yes it has made content creators scream irl. Its always entertaining and funny.

With survivor I mainly use perks that make the killer question themselves. Either traps or just straight out misdirection. My personal favorites are red herring, deception, illusion, and blast mine. I repair a gen just enough for both illusion and blast mine, I then arm the blast mine and illusion on the generator then quietly go into a locker triggering red herring to go off, i leave the locker quietly and hide nearby outside of the killers range. Killer comes over thinks they are getting a grab with the illusion to only hear a thunk as they hit the generator, illusion disapates, breaks gen to regress it and then boom, blast mine. Repeat this process constantly or just keep having the same gen pop off with red herring. If I'm getting chased I use a locker thats near a corner and use deception and continue running away, killer checks locker and no ine is there and I'm already gone.

This is just my fun build but try things out guys. You will have a much better time.

Comments