Returning to the game as a killer main and man the misinformation out there
So I've been mainly watching from the sidelines for a while as part of an experiment and I can easily say how much misinformation is out there against not just killers but also survivors. While I do main killer as more of a preference I have also played survivor.
These were my findings:
If you don't play the game you will see DbD in- Shambles, Destroyed, One sided, favorites, everyone using meta builds or exploiting
When playing the game and the reality you'll see-
The game is actually fun, entertaining, managing to actually have lots of fun, and tons of blood points.
things I'd recommend that the staff and any moderation actually do: If there is a complaint make sure there is multiple videos showing the exact problems that sre actually happening.
The same should go for the rest of you guys, while frustration can happen on the game and mind you taking a year off for this experiment definitely shown and even tricked me that there was nothing but issues with the game making me not wanting to try it. Sure I've faced toxicity from both sides but I've noticed that other survivors and the killer when I played survivor was going after the toxic survivor..I also noticed the survivor that or killer that was giving insults were the lowest scored.
This experiment was done to somewhat minic what the whole spreadsheet effect would do.
The killers ive used on return was:
Doctor- managed to death hook everyone on 5 gens and this is one of my main killers and if anyone knows of true doctors mains we dont go for full kills, make survivors scream and see how many times gens explode and see if it breaks a previous record. This is why doctors kill rate is low, because this is how we play.
Spring trap: Mainly a door travel playthrough to mess with survivors, while I did struggle on return second match was a lot stronger.
Dracula: Using a jumpscare build with wolf form was a ton and I mean a ton of fun, lots of people scared to even do gens with no gen regression perks that effected the speed of a regressing generator.
Myers: Another jumpscare build, yes people were horrified and it was funny.
With survivor i used these perks: Red herring, blast mine, deception, and mirrored illusion. Was insanely funny and even the killers had fun.
I've also noticed that even with a 0k or being sacraficed me not rushing the objective and having fun usually netted me more bp than actually hyper focusing on the roles objectives.
Comments