Entitled Players
I just had a game where I got called a Rat by the killer for leaving my teammate on the ground. He specifically refused to pick them up and hook them to get the endgame started (They were only 1 hook but likely would've allowed the sacrifice). Everytime I got close to my teammate for a pick up, they shook their head, so I took that as them wnating to give me hatch by bleeding out (Punishing the Killer's slug playstyle in the process).
In the end, we both got killed, but again, the Killer was very rude.
I do not understand the hypocrisy, they are also refusing to progress the game so as to secure a 4K, something that is just plain compulsive to me. They are a hypocrite for expecting me to play by their rules when my own teammate wants to give me a better chance at survival. I would've preferred to pick them up, but I also was giving them agency on the matter.
Why is this community so vile towards one-another over perceived slights, especially when the player is guilty of the very thing they accuse others of (ie: not progressing the match)
Comments
Its them wanting to get 4k. They also got themselves into that situation nobody else. So instead blaming survivor not giving them it easy they should maybe think if the 4k is worth the time they waste searching for the last. I rather be playing another match than do that as I see it as waste of time.
Exactly! I just wish everyone was upfront about these things. It's such a waste of time.
There are a lot of players in this game that will straight up ragebait you, or make things up from their perspective. I've met many players that stood out as especially rude. Best thing to do is ignore their opinions if they start saying anything negative.
I've had a round where a pyramid head tunneled 2 people off, the other survivor besides myself i could see crouched in the corner of the map the whole game because i was Dwight with his perks on. The game was dragging on but i refused to hide so i started doing a generator. I watched as the pyramid head went over to the other survivors hiding spot, and then started messing around with them. They both came over to me, and then pyramid head decided to knock me down, drop me constantly in his barb wire trail, and then mori me. Letting the person hiding get the hatch. He than said i should have been doing the same as the other player snd hiding all match to survive. A feud started with that pyramid head amd when i was playing one of my mains, i wiped out a team of survivors rather quickly as i had all 4 on hooks at the same time. I then noticed one of them was that pyramid head lol he left long before i could say anything.
I've even had a hillbilly tunnel me out when i was 1 tick left from getting red rank 1, so i lost a grade. I was starting to complain about the loss of the grade in the end game chat and explaining i was close to getting red rank 1. The killer made fun of me for it. The very next round... the same hillbilly tunneled me specifically, leaving everyone else alone to escape. And laughed about it again in the chat.
I have had dozens of killers turbo tunnel people off hooks, griefing all the way or even slugging the whole team before hooking. And would always say ggez at the end. It happened so often id come up with silly retorts like "you know what else is ez? A Toasted - Bologna & Ketchup sandwich! Best thing since the invention of the toaster!" And i'd have fun with the confusion.