Played against the sweatiest, oldschool meta build Nurse yesterday....and I loved it

Got wrecked by a very skilled, super sweaty Nurse. It was probably the most fun I have had in this game in weeks. There was good chases, bad chases, bad decisions from the survivors, excellent plays from the killer and I had to focus. We got destroyed, but it was nice to see someone use a killer to its full potential. Very clearly skilled and in tune with the Nurse. And it was a breathe of fresh air…

It wasn't the same totem Jason 5 games in a row that just teleports from gen to gen for 25+ minutes with that stupid gen regressing addon. It wasn't the same pain res/DMS Ghoul you get in between each Jason game that slings themselves wrong but still gets a hit from 20m away. It wasn't some clearly mediocre player getting a 3 or 4k because their killer has every single buff/debuff in their base kit with infinite map pressure, or a boring 5 minute gen rush match.

Comments