A personal appeal from a dedicated fan: David King's "London Dawn Training Jacket"

Dear Dead by Daylight Team,

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for the amazing work you do. This game holds a very special place in my heart.

My nick is GATO BARBUDO, I am from Brazil, and I discovered Dead by Daylight back in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic. I tried the game during a free weekend on Steam, fell in love immediately, and it genuinely helped my mental health during those tough times.

From my very first match, I chose David King. Even before knowing his lore, I connected with him instantly. There was a unique bond I felt right away. Later on, when his story was revealed, it became even more meaningful: as a gay man, being able to play and represent myself through a character like David is incredibly important to me. We are very alike in many ways.

David became my main and my companion in the Fog. I have nearly 1,000 hours of playtime dedicated solely to him (as shown in the attached file). Because of this deep connection, I am on a personal mission to complete his collection.

Stats00 - Copia.jpg Stats01 - Copia.jpg

The only piece missing for me to achieve 100% completion is his "London Dawn Training Jacket". I know it was available in a past Rift, but at that time, I unfortunately couldn't afford the entire pass. (I am not counting the Twitch shirt, as I know it is exclusive to streamers).

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2026.07.19 - 19.01.10.23 - Copia.png

I would be infinitely grateful if you could consider making this specific jacket available again in the "Deep Rift" / "Direct from the Rift" section of the store in a future update.

Thank you so much for your time, your dedication, and for creating characters that mean so much to us.

With love,
GATO BARBUDO

P.S. Forum community/moderators, if I posted this in the wrong section or if there is a specific forum for this topic, could you please guide me on how to do it correctly? Thank you all!

Comments