Who else here would like to see "The Quarry" as a chapter theme?

I've been thinking a lot about how cool it would be to theme a chapter after this game as The Quarry is one of my personal favorite horror games and there's a whole lot of potential if they were to collab with Supermassive for it. Here's what I had in mind:

I was thinking Silas Vorez as the killer titled 'The White Wolf' with some aura reading perks, speed boost perks, and an infection inflicting ability when he hits survivors (kind of like what The Karasue or Wesker does).

As for the two (or more but for a little collab like this I'd imagine they'll only do two) survivors, I was thinking Laura and Ryan with their own unique perks as well. For Laura I imagine her kit to be primarily endgame based, while Ryan's kit is primarily stealth and endurance; But that's all up to what the developers want to do with their perks, as I was just thinking up perks that fit with their character and personality.

And finally for the new map and map offering, (I read this from someone who also had had the same idea for this collab on Reddit but I also thought it was a very good idea) they imagined it to be called "North Kill Patrol Badge", which "Tremendously increases your chances of being sent to Hackett's Quarry Lodge when burnt.", and includes a comment being a direct quote from the game itself: "Does this look like the goddamn Harbinger Motel to you?! - Travis Hackett".

Obviously there's some things here that need to be hashed out but I think I got the basic idea down. I really hope one day the developers really consider doing this because I think me and a lot of other dead by daylight players would be absolutely sold lol

Comments