Base Game Sprint Perk: Don't Look Back
I feel like the base game (when you first buy the game, without any perks) could use it's own sprint perk. If not, then I feel like this perk would be good anyway.
Don't Look Back
- After successfully stunning a killer with a pallet, and holding your run button, break into a sprint at 150% your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.
- Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Don't Look Back cannot be used while Exhausted
- You do not recover from the Exhausted status effect while running
Comments
this is very situational but will be hilarious when you're up against a toxic killer. I approve.
Eh. See I want to like it, but it would make Enduring + Spirit Fury almost completely useless
Well, it would only activate once in a chase, since there's exhaustion. But I do see where you're coming from
Thats exactly the reason why there is no button to activate sprintburst, it would be OP
But you activate SB by sprinting... that's a button used to activate it. This perk is basically the same as throwing down a pallet and using Lithe over it. How is that OP?
I feel this would make more sense as a teachable
Lithe says hi.
Balanced Landing and Lithe exist too. What's your point? Survivors are also known to just hold onto exhaustion so they can use SB in the middle of a chase.