Region Changer Bannable?
Hello. I recently came across a Reddit post mentioning an Australian player who encountered Asian players on his servers—an issue that was eventually resolved. This caught my interest because several of my friends were banned; while there is plenty of speculation, no one knows the exact reason, though I do know for certain that both of them used a "Region Changer." I’d like to know if using that tool leads to a ban, and if so, whether I can report groups from other regions to get them banned?
Many players use it to play against more experienced opponents from other regions, while others do so for the sake of stable servers. Connecting to the Frankfurt server often results in an infinite loading screen or a disconnection error, which is why people switch regions. Does anyone have concrete information or know of any cases where players were banned for using RG?
Comments