Cross platform

if a ######### game (Fortnite) can do it and attract many more players so can we. This amazing game that revolves around what the players want is dead to other people I say we should show them that we are alive we are a community and not one that looks toward little kids with a stupid sense of a game. We need to attract more players grow the game and unite the community even more than ever with cross platform. A game played by yourself isn’t as fun as with friends and if your going up against great killers than why not play with a friend on pc or on xbox even on ps4. If the community and the devs work to grow the community and the player count than we have a game worth more than money but time and that’s something we can’t take back. Who is with me on this no more toxic killers or survivers but a game where skill and enjoyable times can be alike. 

Comments

  • I'd welcome the possibility to game against players on other platforms.

  • Yeah! I want to sacrifice lowly console survivors
  • It would expand the playerbase but I think console would need keyboard and mouse support first as a good PC Nurse player is something they havent had the pleasure of meeting yet.

  • XBOX + PS4 would be good to cross platform but not PC.
  • Yeah I am sure Optimised PC would love to play console players, where the frame rates would drop on console and movement in general easier on PC. Possibly Ps4 and xbox but we know what a great relationship Sony and Microsoft have ;-) 
  • I think it would great to be cross platform because now that we have the friends list we can now move into the next step so we can play with other people from other consoles and I think we should be able to turn off cross platform if we dont want to play crossplatform

  • Cross-Platform would be great! The queue times would be short, and would have a variety of different killers. I think Sony is opened to cross-platform now too.