IDEAS!!!! NEW COLD WIND MAP FOR HERSHALL'S FARM / KILLER PREFERENCE SYSTEM / DBD OG MODE

Idea 1 - COLDWIND VARIANT MAP: HERSHALL'S FARM

Me and my boyfriend has been watching The Walking Dead Series and we've been loving it! Knowing that DBD has lots of Walking Dead content, my bf thought it'd be super cool to have another Cold Wind variant map, but instead it is for Hershel's farm. Just like Cold Wind: Thompson House, the Texas Chainsaw map.

It'd be perfect as a Coldwind variant map, since Hershall's Farm has a barn, a house, and lots of room for loops and any other structures around.

Idea 2: KILLER PREFERENCE SYSTEM

Knowing that everyone has their own preference on what killer they face, why not add a feature where survivours can select a list of killers they might or might not prefer to go against?

For a good amount of time, I'd end up playing against the same boring killer almost every game. Of course it shouldn't take away the killer's games (assuming if a killer is most hated based off preference) but I think it'd help survivours get matches with more different killers each game.

Idea 3: DBD OG MODE

Me and my friends started playing this game since the very beginning, and as much as I really love the changes and improvements, I do miss the old DBD. I think it'd be interesting to see some of those aspects coming back, but as a rotating event mode, like old killers, survivours, and old perks + addons that used to function differently, but integrated with some modern aspects of DBD now. Think of it like Fortnite OG mode.

None of these ideas are perfect but I'd thought I'd share! Thank you ^^

Comments