My top choices:
1.Jurassic world (indoraptor killer)
2.until dawn
3. Dr Who ( survivor ) potentially weeping angel killer
1.Jurassic world (indoraptor killer)
2.until dawn
3. Dr Who ( survivor ) potentially weeping angel killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are we imagining a Weeping Angel? Their whole thing is that you don’t see them move.
I'm just wondering, whats the first Jurassic Park movie you've watched? I'm kind of old in that I watched them as each one released from the beginning which made me really like the original trilogy while i couldnt get into the newer movies.
I can see the gameplay being hillariously 1 sided while 1 survivor stares at the weeping angel while the rest do gens and the forums exploding with "Buff Weeping Angel!!"
And i don't mean to make fun of weeping angels being in dbd i just mean they would never work as something to play as. Is there anything/anyone in the doctor who series that could be the killer, that the weeping angels would not attack? As they could probably work better as roaming computer controlled enemies, maybe 1 for each survivor that is focused on that survivor, and when standing still for too long the entity moves them elsewhere to start searching for that survivor again.