Metro Crossover
Ok I genuinely wanted to get the idea out there and see what everyone thinks. My dream chapter for DBD is Metro with Artyom and Kahn as survivors.
I’m a huge fan of the games and just recently started to get into the novels a lot and can’t help but realize that Artyom and Kahn could definitely end up in the fog and fit into the lore! As I said this is my dream chapter and doesn’t necessarily need a killer unless they really wanted to add a “Dark One” or something.
I feel Artyoms need to explore(which always get him in trouble) could definitely have him wander to far from home and into the entity’s realm as he gets sucked up by the mysterious darkness in the Metro.
Kahn would fit due to his connection to the dead and the ghosts of those before the Great War, he’s very spiritual and could see him as well as Artyom have cool perks!
What are you thoughts?


Comments