Dbd family share dilema
I’ve been playing Dead by Daylight on a friend’s copy, but I’m planning to buy my own so I can purchase killer DLCs and other content. My question is: if I buy killers or survivors on my friend’s account using Auric Cells during the anniversary discounts, will those purchases carry over to my own copy once I buy it, or would I need to repurchase them.
Comments
As far as i understood it you can only Access DbD and DLC via Family Share if you don’t own the base Game yourself. DLC wont be shared if you have the base game yourself.
Any in-game purchases (with auric cells or iri shards) should be completely bound to the Account itself and not be shared at all.
I would recomend you to get your own copy before you buy anything. Only way you would get the DLC's from your friends copy is to combine the accounts and in the end its your friends account. He can in anypoint decide that you have no access to those games. You might think he would not do that but in the end I have seen and even knew one who lost his stuff just because of this kind of thing.
Buy your own game and buy the stuff to it don't buy something on friends account as it will stay on that account.