Player support delay - still waiting after 3 weeks

Hello,

I was just wondering what kind of delay is normal before getting an answer from player support? I went to the dbd anniversary event and was suppose to get a code for Jason but the email had nothing in it. I wrote the same day to support, got an answer asking me to check something in the email within 24hrs, answered them in 15-20 mins and since then silence. I'm just wondering because I was really looking foward to playing him and getting the bloodpoints during the event and after 21 days I'm kind of loosing hope. Knowing that I payed for the dbd ticket before the launch of Jason so yeah. Thanks for your help!

Comments

  • Did you get all the emails from the event but just not the code? The subject line contains "Anniversary gift" in case it got filtered. I am sure you will get a response and the code eventually!

  • Hey! Yeah I did get the email but at the end where it says the code to redeem the space is blank. I tried and view it in a browser but its still blank! Crossing my fingers it'll be before the end of the event!