Does Play While You Wait Improve The Game?
If it's just you the solo gamer, yes it definitely improves your gaming experience.
But if you are just someone who wants to play killer who has a 4 minute wait time, who queues as survivor? Are you just killing time in the "filler" survivor game? If you just want to "kill time" playing survivor until you can play killer, if you don't give a dung…
I have a 4 minute wait as killer. *uses luck offering* Oh no, my luck offering was no good and I got tunneled which meant my match conveniently lasted 4 minutes… don't you see a problem here?
Edit: I mean to clarify: for the other 4 players participating in your "filler games." If you have a solo player who is filling time and if it happens to have less than 5 minutes they might be inclined to play less optimally.
Comments
But whats your point?
Should they remove this 99% good feature bc theoretically 1% of bad actors could misuse it? Also going next gets apparently tracked. Never happened to me, so im not sure its still in the game.