Monitor and abuse on Legion
Is it any good on them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, because of their smaller than average terror radius, it allows them to sneak up on survivors better than average. And because of how Killer Instinct works, it allows you to find other survivors at a larger radius.
Yes, it's one of the best perks for Legion.
I don't have legion but from what I hear it's a great Perk for them, Let's them get closer to survivors so there's less of the power gauge used when trying to hit someone. Also helps them in chases I believe since the mend meter will go down sooner if you leave the chase to switch targets.