Meta: Why can't I click on "Home"
Clicking "Home" gives me a permission problem, the rest still works
Clicking "Home" gives me a permission problem, the rest still works
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🤷‍♀️
the forums have been… losing some functionalities… for some time now.
This has been asked/mentioned several times for months now, what happens is a mod moves said posts to the feedback category or w/e, and then it gets forgotten forever like the rest of the posts there.
They prob just don't care
If you click the yellow home it will still work but its just the categories tab so I use that as work around.
I made a post back in March in Off topic section
Yellow home doesn't work either