The new BHVR email.. Why can Mikaela Teleport?
It gave me a good giggle, though it'd be awesome for a perk if you could do that but also the killer can follow if used incorrectly.
It gave me a good giggle, though it'd be awesome for a perk if you could do that but also the killer can follow if used incorrectly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hm…
Maybe I'm being paranoid, but could this have been written by an AI?
I'm not normally the first to jump to AI accusations immediately, but I'm guessing AI read 'Boon: Shadowstep' and assumed it's something that teleports people around the map, 'cause Shadowstep is a teleporting skill in other games.
Not the end of the world, but lack of proof reading isn't great.
Now I want a teleport tho, if it worked like portals we currently have but an exhaustion where the killer can follow
Next min event portals a beta rework for shadow step like halloween shards where beta fog vial 😅