Is this a joke?

Hi, I'm back after an extended absence to ask what the ######### is happening at BHVR.

You released an event that's worse for killers after making the Killer experience significantly worse, continue to ignore Killer problems and make their perks worse while giving Survivors WAY better perks, and you NERF CAKE RATES AGAIN???

I am SO confused how this keeps happening. Is this some kind of prank? Do y'all just hate the fans? You could very easily revert Cake drops to how they were during 7th or 8th anniversary, but you just. Don't. Is this really the impression you want to leave with your newer fans?

On top of that, Jason's chapter has NO map or Survivor??? Really?

10th anniversary and that's it?

Do better, BHVR. Seriously.

By the way, BHVR still doesn't play Killer. I posted back in October of 2025 that they didn't and I'm right.

GG ez + no re + ez four out + baby killer + get holed.

Comments

  • Wow! Came back to complain about a game that you HAVE NOT BEEN PLAYING for awhile. Awesome original post ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™„