Que times
I know it's do to the event but the gap in que times for killer is bad 7 minutes to play normal and 3 for the event its just something I noticed
I know it's do to the event but the gap in que times for killer is bad 7 minutes to play normal and 3 for the event its just something I noticed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most survivors have switched to event queues because it has a fun gimmick for them instead of the usual is the optimistic explanation of why, or it is incredibly one sided and easy to farm bp is the pessimistic explanation as to why theyve switched (or both, is my opinion) which means that even though the queues were high before the event, most killers will choose the event because the queue times are lower, and there aren't anywhere near as many survivors playing the normal mode so its queue time will still be decently long.