Current anniversary cake spawn rates

I ran four tests; two prestiges on killer, two prestiges on survivor, completing bloodwebs from levels 1-50 via manual spending.

At present the anniversary cakes are scripted to appear at set levels. The discrepancy in the numbers players are experiencing are due to the random event boxes found on the survivor bloodwebs.

Killers are guaranteed to receive 27 cakes per prestige.

Survivors are guarantee to receive 18 cakes per prestige, with a potential 9 more from the random boxes. At best survivors can get 27 cakes, but in my tests I got 18 and 20.

The levels in which cakes spawns in a bloodweb (at present) are as follows;

For Killer
3, 5, 7, 10 (x2), 12, 13, 15, 20, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, 33, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 42, 44, 45, 47, 49, 50

For Survivor
Guaranteed: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 28, 30, 33, 35, 38, 40, 42, 45, 47, 50
Potential from random boxes: 10, 13, 24, 29, 31, 37, 39, 44, 49

I've included videos demonstrating my findings below.

Survivor;
https://youtu.be/Q82wuq-dDYE?si=Dpkz2OuD9Vgr38iz

Killer;
https://youtu.be/02ribWLDYHE?si=8Y5URQQiFEG17MEh

Comments