I'm disappointed
I came to DBD around the Saw chapter release, so I have been here for about eight years, and I have seen enough. During this period, I took long breaks because of the poor management, questionable decisions, and constant negligence from the creators of this game. I came back even now for my most awaited chapter in this game - Jason. The funny thing is, this is not even the real Jason, but whatever. Better this than nothing.
I was silent for this entire time. My anger, disappointment, and sadness grew with every month, while the whole idea of this game and its “live service” was slowly dying with every bad decision and every act of negligence. I am finally speaking up, probably on behalf of many other people too: guys, enough is enough.
You literally destroyed the biggest and most important event in your game. You decided to ruin it with what feels like greed and an attempt to “balance” the only thing that was actually beneficial during this event - Bloodpoints. I will not even discuss the event as a whole, because it is a disaster. The backlash after this event is immeasurable. You broke the magic of it, the whole point of it - for what?
I do not even have enough words to describe how disappointed I am. Seeing this precious game, and the idea it once represented, being bled out month after month is genuinely sad. The game is still in a terrible place. Some chapters, like Houndmaster and Knight, still need overhauls and fixes. Performance is still atrocious and badly needs improvement. The whole balance between both sides also needs serious work. Why have survivors turned into a way to bully the killer? Why is this even a thing?
You spend a ridiculous amount of money on everything that is not your game. Fix the game first. Balance it. Improve it. Do not focus on live events that do nothing outside your own country. Hire more employees. Hire more developers.
Why you keep shooting yourselves in the foot, I do not quite understand. The biggest issue with the current anniversary is the cake system. The only thing that kept many players playing was farming cakes, and yet you decrease the amount of cakes each year. For what reason exactly? What is the point of limiting players from farming a currency that is not even premium?
Please finally take the matter into your own hands and address the issues raised by the community.
Comments