IMO
The reason Hatch exists is based on the iconic horror 80's movie genre.
One person survives to tell the tale.
If nobody survives it's called a plague.
The reason Hatch exists is based on the iconic horror 80's movie genre.
One person survives to tell the tale.
If nobody survives it's called a plague.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will just repeat what I say every time I see that argument:
Yet to see a horror movie where someone survives thanks to random hatch spawning under their butt. It always takes much more effort for them to survive than this.
If they survive it's always based on luck, not benevolence. It's also based on hope, not some gamer b.s. It's a story telling device, not how you feel about it.
The hatch, despite being a pain for adept killers, should exist.
Otherwise, survivors have no reason to try at 2 remaining.
IDK I see some survivors elude the killer and then escape, it's not always pure luck.
If anything modern killer design is kind of BS in this scenario coz of their stupid amounts of mobility.