Banquet of Despair
That's honestly what the event should be called. It's an unfortunate travesty that has fallen rather short of the hype of A 10 year anniversary. As I'm sure im not the only one who has complaints or greivances with the event and how it's turning out, what with the infinite ways survivors have to be buffed from food, from invisibility to speed, even full team heals and unbreakable pallets for over a minute? And the killers get a small bottle of poison that forces someone to walk after a bit. Right. Because that's fair and makes people want to play the event because.....?
It doesn't. I understand that many people are enjoying the event, but many are also not. The people not having fun seems to out number the people having fun. Probably not a good showcase.
Overall, I'm disappointed that the event is as poor as it is. There was such potential and ...well. this was the result
Comments