Switch 2 version
Being warned by a moderator for saying what needs to be said behaviour are lazy for not making a switch 2 version needs to be updated it's a feedback community page lol
Being warned by a moderator for saying what needs to be said behaviour are lazy for not making a switch 2 version needs to be updated it's a feedback community page lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know many will complain or just simply try to say there's not enough switch players to worry about it but the reality is they've still been playing & are still a part of the community. The updates to come scare me because although I don't play on switch I have friends that do, they will not only be likely unable to play anymore but they will be completely shunned out of the game entirely because no decision to make a switch 2 version or port has or seems to be happening & the update will make the game redundant on Switch.
This is happening with a lot of things not just DbD where if you want to play something you're basically being told to buy an entire other piece of hardware, with all the kit for it, then the game plus dlc. It's maddening.
It really does need addressing, I know these updates are supposed to be a bit of a ways off still yet but it needs saying that some platforms will now be unable to play & why. I personally think it needs to be taken into account that people will still play on switch 2 if the option was there. Please listen Bhvr
It is ridiculous. Im a Switch User. P100 Unknown and played sense 2023. This thing of Not getting Updates like everyone else with no compensation, not saying when we will get the update is ridiculous.
Regardless of us getting the event as well doesn't excuse the fact that im still missing out on the event. I have to wait 10m's for a game that will be the same survivors or Killers for 2ms of game play.
I spent 1,500 hours of being pushed aside from the rest of the community because I play on a lower device. If they do discontinue the Switch version, I'll leave the Fog and not come back. Buying a whole new hardware just to play a game is not worth it.
10 years of DBD by the way. And Switch players are kicked out of the party and put in the kids room while others have fun. That's how it feels being a Switch User.
156 million people own a switch 20 million own a switch 2 shouldn't be ignored they should both be updated (on time :( ) and switch 1 doesn't have to be left behind