Offerings Cutdown and Shared Items/Offerings

I spend like 10 Million bp yesterday and just got a laughable amount of cakes. I noticed the last months in general how rare good BP-Offerings are to appear in the bloodweb and i really wanted to ask for a big cutdown on offerings (for killers and survivors) and add ons (for survivors). Why do we need brown BP-Offerings giving bonus bp in a specific category??? Its so damn useless and just a waste of bloodpoints. I would love BP-Offerings getting reduced to: Brown/Green/Blue: 25%/50%/100% Bonus for all Players. Dont know why there are "egoistic" Bloodpoint Offerings in General.

And if its not what you wanna do, at least let Survivors share every item and offering and all killers every offering. There is no reason to seperate them onto every single character after 10 years. Would be a nice qol update in my opinion.

Comments

  • @Kedasa said:

    I spend like 10 Million bp yesterday and just got a laughable amount of cakes. I noticed the last months in general how rare good BP-Offerings are to appear in the bloodweb and i really wanted to ask for a big cutdown on offerings (for killers and survivors) and add ons (for survivors). Why do we need brown BP-Offerings giving bonus bp in a specific category??? Its so damn useless and just a waste of bloodpoints. I would love BP-Offerings getting reduced to: Brown/Green/Blue: 25%/50%/100% Bonus for all Players. Dont know why there are "egoistic" Bloodpoint Offerings in General.

    And if its not what you wanna do, at least let Survivors share every item and offering and all killers every offering. There is no reason to seperate them onto every single character after 10 years. Would be a nice qol update in my opinion.

    They wanted to slow down BP gain a bit I suppose, but this was not the way to do it. I leveled a killer from 0 to I think P4 and I got 24 cakes in total.

    That's absolutely miserable.

    The saddest part? Everyone has already spent their 10m. So even if they revert this stupid, spiteful change today - it's too late.

    And they won't, it'll be like…second week of July or so before this even gets a look and they make it appear 10% more in survivor blood webs. At P100.

  • I luckily saw the complaints on the forum first so i havent spent my code.