Server outage every game right now!?
I love losing my item despite specifically bringing a white ward because the SERVER CRASHED! Not me. So why do I lose my offering, my item, all of it!?
DbD WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!?
I love losing my item despite specifically bringing a white ward because the SERVER CRASHED! Not me. So why do I lose my offering, my item, all of it!?
DbD WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking locked & derank from iri1 as well btw. Seriously what the hell!? It was literally a server outage. Not me, not anyone in the lobby.
today has been a dumpster fire for this game