The anniversary cake bloodweb spawn nerf is massive, I tested it
I tested on prestige 56 killer, starting on level 10. Getting 50 levels with autobloodweb got me 12 cakes.
Getting another 50 levels from prestige 57 to prestige 58 again got me 15 cakes.
I also tested on survivor, just now got Shane from brand new to P1 with autobloodweb. SIX CAKES. I got SIX. CAKES. One more autobloodweb prestige gave me ten cakes, but this is still terrible.
These rates are atrociously low compared to previous events and make me not want to bother grinding the event at all.
Now, I'm pretty meticulous, so on a few previous anniversies I went out of my way to specifically get 3 prestiges, aka 150 levels on a bunch of characters, just to have cakes spread around on some characters since offerings aren't shared (which should have changed long ago by the way)
Wonder how many cakes I got per prestige on killers no average in year 8, two years ago?
About 60 cakes on killer, quite a bit less on survivor. That's 60 cakes per 50 levels, at least in year 8 anniversary which was the year I did this, compared to let's say 15 cakes on killer now with manual purchase.
Autobloodweb being much worse than manual purchase also highlights another annoying issue with the bloodweb which is unrelated to the event, by the way, which is that autobloodweb still doesn't have a priority features. You get way more good stuff buying manually since you can focus on getting good addons over useless offerings, and you still have no way to select the stuff you'd like to get the most of when using autobloodweb, like say, anniversary cakes…
Anyway, these spawn rates for the anniversary cakes is a SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT REDUCTION in cakes from two years ago. Pitiful. I've heard news that there might be a shared offering inventory soon, and that's good for returning players, certainly I would have enough cakes on everyone. But the enormous reduction in cakes in this anniversary hurts everyone.
I really hope this gets improved.
Comments